REQUEST FOR A POLICE REPORT
BEFORE COMPLETING A RECORDS REQUEST, PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- If the incident you are requesting is still pending in any court, the event cannot be released.
- If the incident is still pending any investigation or is not competed by the officer, only limited amount of information can be released. You might want to wait for the case to be completed so you can have the full report.
- If you are requesting an incident involving a juvenile please know the juvenile information or pictures/names/identifiers will be stricken from the report. There will most likely be a delay in completing your request.
- You do not have to complete this request if all you need is a copy of a traffic crash report. Traffic crash reports are generally ready 5 business days after the crash. In some cases, there may be a delay due to investigations (I.E. Leave the scene traffic crash or one that is more involved than a regular crash).
- A records request generally costs $1.00 for the first page and $.50 for every page after.
- If the cost will exceed $50 we ill contact you for approval.