From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: November 06, 2012
Contact: Lt. John Zerbonia
Officers of the Hannibal Police Department (HPD) conducted seventeen (17) on site alcohol sale compliance checks at local convenience stores and bars last Friday (November 02) evening in a continued effort to reduce the availability of alcoholic beverages to minors. Of the seventeen (17) businesses checked, three (3) were cited for non-compliance. The businesses found non-compliant last Friday were as follows:
- Kerley’s Pub. 214 N. Main
- Rumor Has It 125 N. Main
- Sportsman’s Bar 112 S. 7th St.
The following businesses were found to be in compliance:
- Ayerco 4121 Market St.
- Pick A Dilly 1910 Market St.
- Pick A Dilly 3906 McMasters
- County Market 202 Steamboat Bend
- Abel’s 1201 Broadway
- Abel’s 2859 James Rd.
- Ayerco 304 US 61 South
- Mugshots 313 S. Main St.
- Rookies 611 Broadway
- River City Billiards 603 Broadway
- Broadway Bar 712 Broadway
- Down Under Lounge 600 Broadway
- The Waterhole 1920 Market St.
- Ole Milts 217 S. Main