From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: July 9, 2014
Contact: Lt. Kathy Davis
Officers of the Hannibal Police Department conducted twelve (12) on site alcohol sale compliance checks at local convenience stores, businesses, bars and restaurants on Tuesday, (July 8th.) This is a continuing effort to reduce the availability of alcoholic beverages to minors. Of the twelve (12) businesses checked, two (2) were cited for non-compliance.
The businesses that were found to be non-complaint Tuesday were as follows:
- Rumor Has it 125 N. Main
- Abel’s 804 Mark Twain Ave
The following businesses were found to be in compliance:
- Cave Hollow West Winery- 300 Cave Hollow
- Chocolaterie Stam- 103 N. Main
- The Brick Oven- 205 Center St.
- Badger Cheese Haus- 204 Bird St.
- Ayerco- 304 Highway 61
- Aldi- 4419 McMasters
- Drakes Steak and Ale- 421 Clinic
- Dollar General- 4044 Market Street
- Cassano’s- 2860 James Road
- Abel’s- 1201 Broadway