From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: December 23, 2013
Contact: Lt. John Zerbonia
Officers of the Hannibal Police Department (HPD) conducted 11 on site alcohol sale compliance checks at local restaurants and convenience stores Friday (December 20th) evening in a continued effort to reduce the availability of alcoholic beverages to minors. All 11 businesses checked were in compliance. The businesses checked are listed below.
- Wal-Mart 3650 Stardust
- Dollar General 216 Huck Finn Shopping Center
- Gabriella’s 374 Huck Finn Shopping Center
- Rustic Oak 203 Huck Finn Shopping Center
- Gran Rio 206 Steam Boat Bend
- Walgreens 455 Hwy 61
- Dollar General 4044 Market St
- Pick A Dilly 3531 Market St
- Cassano’s 2860 James Rd
- Pick A Dilly 1910 Market St
- Ayerco 4121 Market St.