From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: February 2, 2012
Contact: Lt. John Zerbonia
Officers of the Hannibal Police Department (HPD) conducted eleven (11) on site alcohol sale compliance checks at local convenience stores, grocery stores and restaurants Wednesday (February 01) evening in a continued effort to reduce the availability of alcoholic beverages to minors. Of the eleven (11) businesses checked, three (3) were cited for non-compliance. The businesses found non-compliant on Wednesday were as follows:
- Abel’s 100 Shinn Ln
- Fiddlesticks 8945 Highway 36
- Dollar General 4044 Market St.
The following businesses were found to be in compliance:
- Ayerco 4121 Market
- Throro Mart 2000 Highway 61
- County Market 202 Steamboat Bend
- Pick A Dilly 2610 St. Marys Ave.
- Abels 1201 Broadway
- BP 624 Mark Twain Ave
- Pick A Dilly 1329 Mark Twain Ave
- Wal-Mart 3650 Stardust