From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2020
Contact: Lieutenant J.M. Grote
ACES Execute Search Warrant
On Wednesday, the Hannibal Police Department’s Special Response Team (SRT) executed a search warrant in the 200 block of Willow Street. The search warrant was a result of the Anti-Crime Enforcement Squad’s (ACES) investigation into the distribution of methamphetamine. During the search officers located methamphetamine and evidence to support the sale of narcotics. Five subjects were arrested as a result of the search warrant:
- Christopher L Davis (30) of Hannibal for Distribution of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and Unlawful Use of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Shawn M Gibbons (48) of Hannibal for Possession of a Controlled Substance
- David W Whitley (54) of New London for Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Rachel S Coslow (27) of Hannibal for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Unlawful Use of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Adrianna N Swank (19) of Center for Possession of a Controlled Substance unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Davis was held on a 24 hour hold at the Marion County Jail, the remaining subjects were released pending review by the Marion County Prosecuting Attorney.