May 12th Alcohol Compliance Check
From: Hannibal Police Department
Date: May 13, 2014
Contact: Lt. Kathy Davis
Officers of the Hannibal Police Department (HPD) conducted eleven (11) on site alcohol sale compliance checks at local restaurants and convenience stores Monday (May 12th,) evening in a continued effort to reduce the availability of alcoholic beverages to minors. Of the (11) businesses checked, (6) were found to be in compliance and (5) were cited for non-compliance. The businesses that were in compliance are listed below:
- BP- 624 Mark Twain Ave.
- Fiddlestix- 8945 US 36
- CVS Pharmacy- 3603 McMasters Ave.
- County Market- 202 Steamboat Bend
- Casey's- 4215 McMasters Ave.
- Thoromart- 2000 US 61 S
The businesses that were cited for non-compliance were:
- Save-A-Lot- 1222 Broadway
- Abel's- 804 Mark Twain Ave.
- Pic-A-Dilly- 1329 Mark Twain Ave.
- Rustic Oak- 203 Huck Finn
- Game on- 211 Munger Lane
May 13th, 2014